Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let's get started

Okay, September is here! I have Deanna, Jeni, Abby and myself committed to the saintly eating challenge (with and without weekends). As far as I've heard, Jeni, Anna, Sam + company, possibly Abby and myself will all be running in the 10k challenge. Yippy! I'm excited for September! Remember even if you don't live nearby you can find your own 10k challenge or just do it on your own.

Good luck everyone!

*I'm about to hop on the treadmill to log some miles after a WEEK of NO RUNNING...thank you texas bugs and an infected leg (in an effort not to gross everyone out I will not provide further details).

1 comment:

Anna@Exasperation said...

Okay, I know I'm late, but I think I'm going to commit to the saintly eating challenge, too.
As for the 10K. I'm almost positive I'm going to do it. I haven't been running much (re-doing the kitchen, sick kids, non-sleeping kids...the usual). But I figure even if I have to stop and walk and it takes me 12 hours, it's good and I should just do it. I just need to psych myself up for it.