Sunday, September 28, 2008

October Fitness Challenge

During my 1.5 year stint in Spain, I jumped rope almost every day. My ARMS NEVER LOOKED BETTER. and that means a lot, since I could hardly fit into a "girl shirt" during high school because my arms easily buff up too much. All of that isometric work really helps my arms to look toned, but not TOO BIG.

October Fitness Challenge (if you choose to accept): Jump off! Beginning October 13th to October 17th (that's just Monday to Friday) we'll see who can jump the most. Count your jumps for the whole week and the winner will get a prize of my choice.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I am IN!!!! I actually have been wanting to jumprope more!!! GAME ON! Who's with me?

Jeni said...

COUNT THEM? thats alot to keep track of!! BUT I am in, not like the race.. i REALLy am in here1

Kristen said...

hmm, I am intrigued. You smiths with your naturally buff arms. I can count on one hand how many arm exercises Aaron has done since we have been married and his arms never looked better, and they're big! I'll try it, but I doubt I can put up the big numbers with my bladder problems.

The Mangrum Family said...

Me too! This challenge I can do!

Walker family said...

Count me in sis! This time I promise to come through for you on this!!:)

Jill and Ryan said...

is it open to guys too? if so i am in and i will win.

Jill and Ryan said...

can guys participate? if so i am in...