Friday, August 20, 2010

Chicken Dinner

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner....

So did anyone finish the One Thing At A Time Challenge?



Starting Next Week NEW CHALLENGE!

and it's against me....

squats, lunges, sit-ups, pushups.

Now that I have to take a little break from running I'm going to pick up on these few other things....

Let's start next Wednesday the 25th to the following Wednesday the 1st of September. You need to keep count of

Squats, lunges, sit-ups, pushups

and add them all together. Obviously some people are going to be better/strong at one thing than another....so if we mix them all together it should work out right?
At the end of the week we'll all report our numbers...

What do you get? BRAGGING RIGHTS! I'll be pushing myself on these (I'm usually not very good at these things...because I'd rather run), so if you beat me, you win fair and square.

Are you in???

1 comment:

Walker family said...

Okay, I'm in for the challenge. And yes, I finished the one thing at a time challenge with only one little slip-up, which I caught myself at and quickly fixed.