Monday, October 6, 2008

New treds


I just bought these new dudes today and cannot wait to wear them! I tripped to Academy to try on some new running shoes because my 3 other pairs have DIED. It was time. I grabbed my usual Addida Adiprene runners that I have loved for years, but then I noticed several other pairs that were the same price. And so, despite my children running wild, ransacking the store, I decided to try my options.

I tried on the Asic Gel Strike, the Saucony ProGrid Guide, and my Addida Adiprene love. Oddly enough, I kicked my Adiprene out of the contest first. Asic and Saucony were both very comfy and I could have gone for either one UNTIL I decided to go up a price bracket (from $39.99 to $49.99) just to see how the "other half" live. OOOO--they live in comfort! My foot fell in LOVE with Nike's Tri-Duel II. I tried to say "No, they're more than I would ever pay," but with a gift card and birthday money in my pocket I couldn't resist pure running bliss.

Hopefully bliss helps at 5am tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I wear the Sauconey Guide and I love them. They wear out fast though I think. I paid $100 for them and I don't believe that they were at Academy for $39.99. I am going to die if they are.