Thursday, September 2, 2010

BRAGGING RIGHTS

Okay. Here are all my numbers: 300, 420,330, 500, 660,650,700. Since I have no idea what you have done the last couple days, I am a bit worried. My stomach muscles are thanking you for the challenge though!
-Deanna 3,560


Here are my numbers: 400, 500, 500, 220, 500, 600, 650
3,370


DEANNA wins bragging rights! I can't believe it! We were a difference of 190! That 220 day really killed me. I kept thinking I'd do more, but never got to it. Not only did Deanna put in all of those squats/lunges/crunches/pushups....but she also kept up with her PX90 workout!..oh, and her 5 kids...and no gym pass!


I have the best LUNG IN THE WORLD to share with all of you though. I'll try to write out how to do it....

Choose a pair of weights, or do without. Step into lung, front knee bent, back leg straight. Lower chest on top of front quad and place hands holding weights in front of foot. Straighten front leg while raising back leg and chest in a straight line. Arms should hang down towards the ground. So you should look like a straight line with arms hanging down and front leg straight. Then bend front knee and lower back foot and hands back to the ground. Repeat. SUPER sore from these!

Thanks Deanna for helping me in this challenge! Now go brag that you kicked my butt!

1 comment:

J.E.R. said...

Way to go BOTH OF YOU!!!

Keep it rocking and you guys give inspiration and "bad assness" a new name =]