Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sigh of Relief

It's been about a week since I misplaced my running watch. I've felt a touch out of synch. I've been avoiding the track knowing that it's ridiculous to run around in circles without a clue as to how fast. I took a client there and had to use my cell phone to time her repeats....sweet! I've spent at least a 1/2 hour a day tearing every room in the house apart trying to find it and more recently trying to cope with the idea of buying a new one even though the "old" one was used less than one year.

Then Today

When I got out of the shower I was puttering around in the bathroom when I heard the beautiful song of Beep Beep. I spun around, and sang out loud, "I heard you my blessed watch." Yes, blessed. The sound came from inside my closet. I hit the ground and swam through a few pairs of shoes, until I reached my long lost friend. Immediately tying it back on my wrist, I felt like my old self again...you know, back in synch. In fact, even though I just ran three 6 minute mile repeats, I feel like heading over to the track just to push buttons.



YOGA CHALLENGE
as far as this goes, it's been hard for me! I love yoga, but it's hard to remember to fit in a couple of mini sessions each day. If I don't teach my morning class, I've been getting around to it by noon, and then I'm already behind! The past couple of night my third session has been a 12:30AM. BAD! The worst session was a quick on wearing jeans...not comfy. I do enjoy the way I feel afterward and I hope to time things better in the days to come. How are you doing?

No comments: